Spring 2017 Symposium
March 20-22, 2017
(Pre-Conference Events: Inaugural Ci4CC Hackathon & Cycling-for-CI Ride on Sunday, March 19th)
|Early (11/28-1/7)||Standard (1/8-3/8)||Late (3/9-3/18)||Onsite (3/19)*|
- Registration fees include only listed meals on the agenda.
- Online registrations are processed securely and confirmed immediately by email via PayPal.
- Please print out PayPal’s email confirmation for your records or reimbursement purposes.
- CI4CC will not be able to provide a proof of payment after-the-fact.
- Registration Questions? Email Tim Adamich.
* Onsite registration will start on March 19th, but does not guarantee any meals due to logistical reasons.
Hotel (Location of Event)
Paséa Hotel & Spa
21080 Pacific Coast Highway
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Block Room Rate of $239 SOLD OUT!
Hotel has limited rooms left. Click here to reserve a standard rate room.
(LAX) Shared-Ride Van: $41.00/way
(SNA) Shared-Ride: $26/way
(LAX) UberX: $43-56/way
(SNA) UberXL $15-20/way
Coordinating rides with other attendees!
Click here for message board
* Transportation to/from the airport is not provided by CI4CC.
Cancellation of the conference registration will be provided at the following times
- Full Refund by January 8th, 2017 (minus Pay Pal Processing Fee)
- 50% Partial Refund by February 8th, 2017 (minus Pay Pal Processing Fee)
- No Refunds on or after February 9th, 2017
- All cancellation and refunds must be requested via email.
- Registration Transfer Policy: Registrants that are unable to attend and have missed the refund deadline, can transfer their registration to another internal representative at any time.
**These requests must be made by email to Tim Adamich. **
2017 Conference Themes
- CIO / CMIO / CNIO/ CRIO / Research IT / Informatics Leadership Harmonization
- Cancer Moonshot & Data Sharing
- NCI Cancer Centers Precision Medicine Focussed Workshops
- Precision Oncology & Electronic Medical Records
- Clinical Informatics, Nursing Informatics, Imaging Informatics
- Clinical Trials & Clinical Research Enterprise Infrastructure
- Natural Language Processing & Machine Learning
- CCSG IT & Informatics Cores / Shared Resources
- Interoperability & Associated Standards
- Apple's Research Kit and IBM Health Cloud
- NCI Cloud Computing Infrastructure supporting Cancer Center OMICs and Cancer Informatics Projects
- Cancer Center CIO Insights: Enterprise Clinical Data Capture and Clinical Trials
- Biospecimen Informatics for the Modern Cancer Center, Biobanks and the Electronic Medical Record: Cost Effective Research
- Data-Informed Decision Making and Systems Delivery
- Data Warehousing, Data Analytics, and Business Intelligence
- Patient Reported Outcomes Database Systems
- Bridging the Gaps in Academia with Enterprise LIMS, and its impact on Precision Medicine.
- CTMSs, EDCs, and the EMR: Future and impact of RPE in Academia
- Oncology Knowledge Networks
- NCI-Designated Cancer Center ‘Super' Shared Resources and Informatics Core Project Management Tools
- Future in CTMS Interoperability Standards and Metrics. Billing, Coding, Auditing, and Compliance in Research.
- Data Sharing Standards and HL7
- Imaging Informatics & Associated National Standards
- Cancer Center Administrative IT Roundtable
- Next Generation Clinical Trials & Precision Medicine: NCI-Match
- StandUp-2-Cancer Informatics Projects (SU2C)